1. faking confidence is the first step to real confidence
2. not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay
3. your friends will like you a lot more if you’re honest and upfront
4. you don’t have to get out of bed every day
5. it’s okay to cry
6. ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision
7. some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them
8. 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
9. if you love someone, tell them
10. the first few people you think of when you say “no one cares” are the people who care the most
— things I wish I knew sooner (via internetexplorers)
(Source: reifaun, via out-ofthefuckingwoods)
"..and no one raises a red flag there."
Taylor Swift: Telling it how it is. 2014 Edition.
(Source: yoursweetdispositon, via out-ofthefuckingwoods)
Probably the worst types of people are the ones that shut you down to make themselves look cooler than you, for example if you get excited and squeal and they’re like “woah what was that..” or if you talk loudly because you’re passionate about something and they say “relax dude wow” and then give a look… Like fuck off stop trying to act so cool and collected. You don’t seem more mature you just seem fucking boring and monotonously placid.
men are so afraid of confident girls and its so funny
Two MSU basketball players raped a woman in the dorms then one admitted to it. Their only consequence was that they had to move out of the dorms. This picture is of me and one other woman holding up this banner during Midnight Madness. Two other brave souls had a banner on the other side for a while before some jerk started playing tug or war with them over it. This was taken before we got booed at by 10,000 people and police escorted from the stadium.
How screwed up are people to boo at this?
Let’s keep reposting this. Rapists should be charged.
how is sport more important than the lives of women?
like honestly baffling
(Source: goforthandagitate, via out-ofthefuckingwoods)
My mom went to a psychic when I was 12 years old and was told the whole world will know your daughter’s name. But my mom thought that meant I was going to be kidnapped.
— Taylor Swift (via tsweezys)
Married life with Ellen and Portia.
(Source: kayytx, via out-ofthefuckingwoods)
Racism in Italy - Cécile Kyenge, Italy’s first black minister and target of increasing racial slurs, had bananas thrown at her while making a speech .. the lady responded coolly that it was ‘a waste of food’.. (more here)
Here for it